LabFest is a fundraiser to support Labrador’s Ski Patrol. There will be a slopeside cookout, kid’s games, and a BBQ at The Last Run.
Also at The Last Run, Steve Romer (goes on at 5pm) and The Vectors (go on at 7pm) will be supplying live musical entertainment for the evening.
SO MANY OTHER THINGS GOING ON, TOO! SUCH AS:
Gaper Day: Retro Ski Outfit Contest with prizes.
Homemade waffles around 9am to roughly 11am on the Southern Patrol Deck.
Grilled hotdogs with chips and soda at the top of the triple and at the Children’s Center.
There will be cotton candy in the Main Lodge
Fun and activities for kids in the Children’s Center.
The Ski Patrol will be giving toboggan rides for children.
Themed prize baskets will be on display in the Main Lodge and will be raffled off in a drawing at 3pm.
There will be a 50/50 raffle drawing at 3pm.
There will be a raffle ($1 per ticket or $5 for 6 tickets) with the following prizes:
1. Season Pass for 1 to Labrador and Song Mountain
2. A Patagonia base layer package
3. Overnight stay at the Tailwater Lodge (Altmar, NY) with a $50 gift certificate
4. Overnight stay at Hotel Skyler (Syracuse, NY)
5. $50 gift certificate to Mid-Lakes Navigation (Skaneateles, NY)
6. $50 gift certificate to Mid-Lakes Navigation (Skaneateles, NY)
Drawing will be at 3pm. Raffle tickets can be purchased from any patroller or in the Main Office.